● Material: corundum whetstone
● 600 / 1000 grit corundum, with effective sharpening results
● Equipped with silicone base to prevent from sliding and ensure safety during sharpening a knife
● Suitable for kitchen cutter, outdoor knife, and other items
● Use it once a week to keep your knife sharp
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform
2. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 – 30 degree, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough
3. Please wipe it with a wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it
4. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry
|Dimension and Weight
No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Please Contact Contact Customer Service For All The After Sale Question, We Will Contact With You Within 24 Hours.