● This LED light bulb will bring you a brightness night
● With built-in high capacity and durable rechargeable battery, you can take it anywhere after recharged
● You don't need to worry there is no electricity, just put the solar panel under the sunlight
● Waterproof function allows you to use it even if in the rainy days
● Easy to be hung using with the hook
● Perfect for camping, hiking, home lighting, etc.
● Material: PP
● Lumen: 300 – 400LM
● Power supply: 3800mAh lithium-ion battery
● Illumination time: 6 hours after fully charged
● Lifespan: 50000H
● Wire length: 3.5M
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.