● With solar charging, it is no need for arranging wires. The working life is long and it is no need to replace batteries; it is suitable for outdoor fence wall lamp and garden fence lamp
● Automatically turns off and charges during daytime. Charging time needs 8 hours on sunny day
● Automatically turns on at night. 8 hours lighting time on a single full charge
● Waterproof, great for all weather usage outside, the concealed wall-mounting design contributes to convenient installation and fashionable appearance
● Can be mounted on outdoor corridor, balcony, garden, patio, wall, stairs, etc.
● 2pcs high brightness LED lamps
● Built-in an AA 1.2V 900mA Ni-MH battery
● Solar plate: poly-silicon 2V / 130mAh 0.26W
● Material: ABS and PMMA
● Lighting color: white, yellow, green and red
● Luminous flux: 12LM
● Charging time: 8 hours
● Working time: 8 hours
● Waterproof: IP65
● Voltage: 1.2V
● Working mode: light control and switch ON / OFF
● Lifespan: 100000 hours
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.